- Manic Monday – February 9, 2009
- Manic Monday – February 16, 2009
- Manic Monday – March 2, 2009
- Manic Monday – March 9, 2009
- Manic Monday – March 16, 2009
- Manic Monday – March 23, 2009
- Manic Monday – April 6, 2009
- Manic Monday – May 4, 2009
- Manic Monday – May 11, 2009
- Manic Monday Meme – June 1, 2009
- Manic Monday – June 15, 2009
- Manic Monday – June 22, 2009
- Manic Monday – August 31, 2009
- Manic Monday Meme – September 21, 2009
- Manic Monday Meme – September 28, 2009
Happy Monday everyone! I can’t believe it is lunchtime already. Where has the day gone? I have a pretty busy day at work ahead of me and hopefully a busy night too with going to the gym and getting paper work together to resolve this traffic violation tomorrow. I am hoping to get a little laundry done so I can wear my khaki pants to work tomorrow (they have been in the dirty clothes pile for 2 weeks!) so we’ll see how it all shapes up. Here are the Manic Monday questions. As always, everyone is welcome to participate. If you participate leave me a comment and I will return the favor by commenting on your blog. Also make sure to log in at the Manic Monday Blog (you can use the picture above to get there).
Are you a saver or spender? Lately I feel like all I have been doing is spending. I have my 401(k) contributions going automatically each pay period but not much going into my actual savings account. I hope to change that this month.
Do you prefer to walk around barefoot in your home? Socks? Shoes? Barefoot. Shoes track around dirt and socks make my feet feel constrained
Do you talk to yourself? Sometimes I do. Depends on what I’m doing like cleaning or working from home I might.